sexta-feira, julho 23, 2004

Pauly Wonderz being his lovely self.

- Então já estás ansiosa de partir, ein? - ele disse isto em inglês.
- Não, - respondi, também em inglês, - ainda falta um mês para a partida. Só ainda não me decidi como vou iniciar a viagem. Há demasiadas possibilidades, e eu ando sempre à procura de uma que seja original and not too much hassle.
- Yeah. But, listen, before you go, you should plan where you gonna go and let me and your mum know. And while you're travelling, just keep letting us know where you are and where you're gonna be next...
- Okay, I'll make sure I'll leave bread crumbs behind me...
- You know, just in case...
- I know Pauly, I'll send sms, call whenever I can and send some postcards...
- Yes, you do that. Or even on your blog...
- Well, that's why I created it. If I can, I'll keep posting...
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger João said...

...and let me and your mum know... ???????
ai paulo paulo!

11:42 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Powered by Blogger